Castle Rock-Parker, CO
Tap the symbol in iOS or tap the menu button in Android. Then click ‘Add to Home Screen.’
March 16, 2020
As a parent-run company we know how crazy things have been. With so much unknown ahead, we hope we can relieve even a little bit of stress to help you get through these difficult days.
We’re here to help in any way we can, and we’re adjusting some of our content to do just that.
1) LOCAL UPDATES: Our local editors across the country will be doing their darndest to guide you through what’s ahead. They’ll post updates from businesses in your community, share new events (outdoor, online, etc), publish schedule updates from businesses and more.
2) IN-HOME ACTIVITIES: Because our first concern is your safety and health, we’ll be supplementing our calendars with ideas for activities you can do at home with your kids.
3) FACEBOOK SHARING: Each of our local Facebook pages will have a daily thread to highlight what’s happening today and ask you to post any events or activities you’ve heard about in your communities.
4) SURVEY: To be sure we’re providing the information that’s most important to you, we’ve put together a quick survey to get some feedback. We hope you’ll take two minutes to respond so we can meet your needs.
5) SHARE YOUR STORY: We’ll also be putting together a few ways for you to share what you’ve been up to with your kids, and in the coming days and weeks we’ll be featuring some of them on Hulafrog.
During this uncertain time, we’re also thinking about our local businesses.
They’ve provided us with years of fun, education, food, entertainment and more, and many of their worlds have been turned upside down.
Please continue to support them. Bear with them as they work things through, and consider buying gift cards for future use, sign up now for summer camps, buy their merchandise online, etc. to let them know you care.
Let’s all continue to work together to keep our communities vibrant and our families safe and active.
Stay healthy and, as always, thanks for your support,
All of Us at Hulafrog
Don't worry—you won't be subscribed twice.