1 Parents Love It!
P.O. Box 26052
Charlotte, NC 28221
The fore long future of our organization is to help lower high school dropout rates, increase standardized test scores, and increase college enrollment.
1. To educate the participants through firsthand experiences.
2. To encourage youth to actively advocate for improvement in society.
3. To place youth in environments that inspires professionalism.
4. To motivate the determination to excel in community service, scholastic achievement, and mentoring.
5. To create and successfully launch college tours for high school aged youth in South Carolina and North Carolina.
Join us for the 4th Annual Doughnut Dash in honor of TyWanza Sanders on March 23rd from 9am-1pm!