2 Parents Love It!
2508 Hoyt Ave
Everett , WA 98201
HOURS: Mon. - Tues.: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Saturday: Closed -
Sunday: Closed -
CALL: (425) 349-7777
EMAIL(email@example.com) | |
For more than 100-years, Immaculate Conception and Our Lady of Perpetual Help School has provided a comprehensive, competitive K-8 education deeply rooted in the Catholic faith. Our diverse student body is comprised of students from throughout the greater Snohomish County region, including Everett proper, north to Stanwood and east to Granite Falls.
Our School Community
Immaculate Conception and Our Lady of Perpetual Help School is a welcoming, vibrant community of students, parents, alumni, parishioners, teachers, administrators and pastors. Our Eagle spirit is alive and well in all that we do, everyday!
Immaculate Conception and Our Lady of Perpetual Help School's tradition of academic excellence includes a focus on developing strong, successsful learners, while providing a wide variety of life-enrichment and extracurricular activities that foster growth in creativity, social/emotional development and spirituality.
Growing Future Leaders
An education at Immaculate Conception and Our Lady of Perpetual Help School includes much more than academics. Educating the whole child means teaching our students to become critical, community-minded thinkers who understand the value of engaging in service to others.
Not only do many of our graduates go on to become high school honor students, ASB student leaders and valedictorians, our alumni also serve in a variety of business, civic and legislative leadership positions.
Generations Of Success
Our student body is comprised of third and fourth generation Immaculate Conception and Our Lady of Perpetual Help School families. Many of our students have grandparents and parents who also attended. It is our history, tradition and legacy that sets Immaculate Conception and Our Lady of Perpetual Help School a part.
ICOLPH School Facebook Page Code of Conduct
This site is meant to provide benefit and updated information to the current school community, alumni and parishioners associated with ICOLPH School. ICOLPH School reserves the right to control any and all content on our Facebook page.
All posts and comments should be marked by Christian charity and respect for the truth. Any and all discussion forums on this page will be monitored by staff and those deemed to be acting without Christian charity will have their posts removed and risk removal from the site.
ICOLPH School recognizes the following activities as intolerable and will result in immediate removal from the site:
1. Harassment or abusive treatment.
2. Subjecting others to ridicule whether humorous or hostile.
3. Being subjected to fear-inducing behavior.
4. Graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions.
5. Comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
6. Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
8. Exposure to racist or sexist comments or humor.
9. Sexualization including but not limited to: lewd talk, sexually explicit stories, songs, books or jokes.
10. Political opinions.
11. “Spam” or messages where the senders personal identity and context are irrelevant .
12. Advertisements for organizations or groups without prior permission by ICOLPH School Development & Marketing Office. Please send requests for advertisements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This code is not the final word on the ethical behavior on this site nor does it represent a comprehensive list of ethical standards for internet use.
For the safety of the student's we serve, we do not allow pictures to be tagged with student names.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.