Macon-Warner Robins, GA
1 Parents Love It!
3591 Us Highway 41 N
Byron, GA 31008
•Student learning is the top priority of our school.
• Each student is a valued individual whose unique physical, emotional, social, and intellectual needs should be met.
• Students need a safe, orderly, and disciplined school climate.
• A supportive and challenging learning environment is needed to experience success in learning and to develop appropriate problem solving skills, decision making skills and critical thinking skills.
• Students need hands-on involvement in a variety of learning experiences, including multicultural, artistic, and technological activities, to prepare them for productivity in our diverse global society.
• A comprehensive curriculum needs to be current and flexible in order to accommodate diverse learning styles.
• School, home, and community collaboration and cooperation are imperative for students to become confident, self-directed, life-long learners.