55 Parents Love It!
900 University Bay Dr
Madison , WI 53705
As both a University of Wisconsin-Madison campus affiliated and City of Madison accredited program, we are a leader in quality early childhood education. At Meeting House Nursery School, we proudly offer small class sizes. We believe in the importance of free play, a respect for children and their ideas, and the freedom for children to explore and develop relationships. Serving children 2-5 years old, with an MMSD 4K site program. We have been providing an enriching, play-based preschool program since 1949.
What COVID safety policies and procedures do we have in place?
- Small class sizes that stay together throughout the day.
- Staggered drop off and pick up.
- Extra rotation of materials and equipment to be cleaned and sanitized limited interaction with staff and other classrooms.
- Mask are required for anyone 5 or older and highly encouraged for the rest of our children. We have had great success with our younger children wearing masks while inside and outside when in close contact with others.
- Health checks for our staff and children
- Contactless sign in and out
- Outdoor classrooms that provide play based learning for fine and gross motor development, social and emotional growth, sensory, art, language, literature, adventure, exploration , science and math.
- Our programs are spending at least half of our time outside exploring over 4 acres of trails, orchards and play space on the FUS site.