Merrimack Valley, MA
1 Parents Love It!
723 Osgood Street
North Andover , MA 01845
About the Stevens Estate at Osgood Hill
Stevens Estate at Osgood Hill was built in 1886 by Moses T. Stevens, a prosperous owner of textile mills and a member of one of the founding families of North Andover. The Stevens family maintained the Estate until in the 1950's, when they donated the property to Boston University. The Town of North Andover purchased the Stevens Estate in 1995 to protect and preserve it. The Town operates the historic building as a function hall and conference center. Please visit www.stevensestate.com for more information.