1 Parents Love It!
555 N. Olathe View Rd.
Olathe , KS 66061
Prairie Center is a 68 acre community park originally dedicated in 1981 and expanded in 1995. The Prairie Center is open to the public from dawn to dusk seven days a week for trail walking or for fishing in the lake. The park is located on Olathe View Road approximately 1/2 mile north of Santa Fe Street.
Three Park Shelters
* Condition for use is first come, first served.
* View the Park Shelter Guide or call 913-971-8563 for additional information.
* Each shelter provides:
--Two tables with seating for 16
* Playground with swings
* Three restrooms
* 0.9 mile pedestrian trail
* Eight lighted baseball fields
* Six soccer fields
* Disc golf course with 18 holes
* One acre fishing pond
* One basketball goal
For additional information contact: Alaine Neelly-Hudlin at (913) 209.0207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .