1 Parents Love It!
8463 W Monroe St
Peoria , AZ 85345
HOURS: Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday - Saturday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
CALL: (623) 773-7555
Check out the full City of Peoria Social Media Policy at www.peoriaaz.gov/socialmedia. Below is guidance on the city's social media comment policy.
The purpose of the city’s social media pages is to present matters of public interest in Peoria, Arizona, including its many residents, businesses and visitors. We encourage questions, comments, and concerns, but please note that the city’s social media pages are moderated online discussions and not public forums. We recognize the web is a 24/7 medium and your comments are welcome at any time. However, given the need to manage our staff resources, and your tax dollars, we generally only monitor comments and posts during regular business hours. We expect individuals to maintain an acceptable degree of civility. Once posted, the city reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and comments, including but not limited to those that:
• Contain vulgar or obscene language or sexual content
• Contain personal attacks of any kind, including language that threatens or defames any person, organization, ethnic or religious group
• Promote, foster, or perpetuate discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, genetics, national origin, physical or intellectual disability, sexual orientation or other protected class
• Contain spam or links to other sites
• Digress from the topic being discussed
• Promote or advocate illegal activity
• Support or oppose particular services, products, political organizations, or political candidates
• Violate the legal ownership interest of another person, or infringe on copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property
• Contain personally identifiable medical or financial information
• Contain information that may compromise the safety, security or proceedings of public systems or any criminal or civil investigations
All comments and posts made on Peoria’s social media sites are considered public records and are bound by state and federal laws and Arizona records retention policies. Comments posted to City of Peoria social media sites represent the opinions of the individuals providing the comments and not the views, positions, or policies of the Office of Communications, the city or its officials or employees. If you have any questions concerning the city’s social media pages or social media comment policy, contact the Office of Communications at email@example.com.