Buy, sell or donate cool stuff with local parents like you. Reuse, Recycle, De-clutter. Keep the money or donate to your fave charity. It’s all good.
Post an Item for Sale
Describe your item, and add up to 4 photos. Select a category and condition.
Decide what to do with the Proceeds
Keep them or donate them to a charity.
Arrange a Pick Up
Have a buyer? Sweet. Use HulaMarket messaging to arrange a convenient pick up time and location.
All items are purchased securely and safely via credit card or PayPal. The listing price minus a 10% transaction fee will be transferred to the seller 72 hours after the sale.
Q: How do I purchase an item?
- A: Find an item you like, and click on BUY. You’ll then be prompted to pay with credit card or PayPal.
Q: Can I purchase items on HulaMarket’s Facebook Group?
- A: No. The HulaMarket Facebook group is a great way to browse items and share them with friends. If you’re interested in an item, click on it and to go to the items detail page on Hulafrog.com, where you can purchase it.
Q: Why do you have to log in using Facebook?
- A: We believe knowing who you are buying and selling with is critical to the credibility and safety of HulaMarket. HulaMarket will always include important information pulled from Facebook like the person's name, email address, and town in which they live. You have to live within one of the towns covered by the local HulaMarket you're using to buy and sell.
Q: What towns do you have to live in to buy and sell on HulaMarket Red Bank, NJ?
- A: .
Q: What does Sale Pending Mean?
- A: When an item says Sale Pending, it means a sale is in process, in other words, someone has paid for the item but has not yet picked it up. If within 72 hours, the sale falls through, "Sale Pending" will be removed and there will be an opportunity to scoop up the item when it becomes available. You can request to be alerted if an item becomes available by clicking the 'Alert Me' button and your name will be put on a wait list.
Q: How does the wait list work?
- A: If you click 'Alert Me' button on any 'Sale Pending' item, you’ll get an email letting you know the item is available. If you want to scoop it up, act fast when you get notified. The first person to click "Buy" and fill out payment information, will get the item.
Q: Can a buyer request a refund?
- A: Yes, a buyer can request a refund within 72 hours of the initial transaction time (this transaction time is always listed on the Transaction & Messages page in 'My Stuff'). If a buyer requests a refund, the seller will be notified via an email. And any requests for a refund after 72 hours would have to be worked out between buyer and seller.
Q: Can I dispute a refund?
- A:Yes. You'll receive an email from HulaMarket if the buyer requests a refund. If there is an issue, for example, the buyer still has the item, you can dispute the refund. Instructions regarding how to dispute a refund will be in the email. You'll have 48 hours to dispute the refund.
Q: What happens if I can't get hold of the seller to arrange a pickup?
- A: If the seller does not respond to your outreach, you can click on the "Request a Refund" button. You'll need to request your refund within 72 hours of purchasing the item.