Los Angeles South Bay, CA
1 Parents Love It!
112 E 22nd Street, Warehouse No 10
San Pedro California 90731
12/13 OTHER DATES »
AGE RANGE: Preschoolers, Elementary, Tweens
CALL: (310) 732-1270
Discover the magical art of water marbling on silk and create a silk scarf or wall hanging you will LOVE - NO previous art experience of any kind necessary!
We'll teach you everything you need to know about this easy and outrageously fun art form. You'll choose your favorite colors and marble design from our sample gallery and we'll take you step by step through the water marbling process. We'll coach and cheer you on every step of the way until you have created a silk masterpiece you LOVE. At the end of the class, you will have a gorgeous work of art that can be used as a neck scarf, wall hanging, window covering, table runner, bed sash, beach cover up, belt or head scarf, halter top'¦
Skill Level: BEGINNER
When: Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays
Time: 20 Minutes Per Session '¢ Last session 5 p.m. '¢ All Ages & Abilities Welcome
5 Easy Steps to A Wearable or Decorative Silk Masterpiece!
1. Get inspired as you browse our beautiful collection of well-designed marbled silks.
2. Use one of our designs as inspiration or create your very own unique design.
3. Learn to marble on silk!
We'll teach you everything you need to know & cheer you on as you:
- Discover how to float paint on water
- Master the use of marbling rakes, combs and stylus
- Learn all the tips and tricks required for stunning results
4. Watch your masterpiece come to life as you transfer your one-of-kind design onto luxurious Habotai silk. A truly magical process ' photos encouraged!
5. At the end of the class, you will take home a gorgeous work of art that can be used as wearable or decorated art created by YOU!