3 Parents Love It!
1308 Whitley Rd
Keller , TX 76248
Our mission to mold and shape the minds and spirits of all students to become what God has created them in Christ to be means:
* Recognizing that each child has been created, redeemed, and gifted by God to serve His special purpose.
* Equipping them to find fulfillment and purpose in life through serving God and neighbor in the vocation to which they are called.
* Shaping their character through loving encouragement and discipline in accordance with God's Word.
* Enabling them to grow in intelligence and wisdom in all academic disciplines through the three phases of knowledge development: grammar (content), logic (evaluation), and rhetoric (application).
* Nurturing their faith in Christ through faithful instruction in the Gospel of Christ.
* Preparing them to be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might by putting on the whole armor of God. (Ephesians 6:10 - 11).