1 Parents Love It!
Warwick Rhode Island 02818
AGE RANGE: All Ages
COST: $40/ Participant
CALL: (401) 871-8436
Join us for The Semi-Thawed Clam, our second attempt at the 10th annual Frozen Clam Dip & Obstaplunge supporting MENTOR Rhode Island!
Plungers can sign up for a traditional dip into Narragansett Bay or take on an American Ninja Warrior style half-mile shoreline obstacle course that's suitable for all ages before diving in.
All funds benefit Mentor Rhode Island, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that is dedicated to the expansion of quality mentoring services for Rhode Island youth. We raised over $14,000 in 2020 and more than $67,600 to-date! Help us make 2021 our best year yet!
Due to COVID-19 restrictions & governmental guidelines, participants are required to reserve their spot online. (There will be no in-person registration this year.) Additional details below.
Reservations are available for the following time slots:
- Participants can plunge directly into the bay or tackle a short run with a few hands-free obstacles first.
- COST: $40 for either option (participants can choose on the day of the event)
- Each reservation slot is limited to 20 people.
- All participants must sign a waiver and a wellness form or have the forms signed by a parent/guardian if under the age of 18.
- Forms will be sent to participants in advance of the event so they can be printed, filled out and brought to the event ready to hand-in. For your safety we want this event to be as touch-free as possible.
- Again, there will be NO on-site registration this year.
- All participants will receive a long-sleeve wicking t-shirt.
- Changing COVID-19 restrictions may lead to changes in what the event looks like. We appreciate your flexibility as we navigate these extraordinary circumstances.