Hulafrog for National Businesses
Reaching Parents Where They Live
Hulafrog is a national network of community websites, email newsletters & social media for parents, and a powerful marketing tool for national brands and retailers.
Every local Hulafrog is the go-to source for places to go and things to do for kids & families in that area. Parents love Hulafrog for its comprehensive calendar of events, directory of destinations, deals from businesses, and more.
There are 350+ US Hulafrog locations across the country, covering over 3,000 cities & towns.
The Right Audience At The Right Time
- Coveted & Engaged Demographic: Hulafrog delivers the ever-coveted mom: the CEO of the Household who is responsible for 83% of family purchases.
- Viral Growth: Every Hulafrog becomes a beloved part of the community, growing from word-of-mouth – moms spreading the word to other moms, and businesses telling customers. Each Hulafrog site is run by a local editor, our team of influencers on the ground across the country.
- Contextual Relevance: Hulafrog subscribers are actively seeking activities, products & services for their families. Advertisements are as interesting & relevant as the other content.
The Hulafrog Audience*
The Hulafrog mom is today’s mom. On the go and in the know. Hulafrog subscribers:
- 98% have children
- 96% are women
- 85% are moms with at least one child 12 or younger*
- 15% have only older kids or are dads
- The Hulafrog Mom* and Her Family
- How old are her kids?
- 64% have little ones (0-4)
- 0-2 (Baby/Toddler) 44%
- 3-4 (Preschool Age) 41%
- 76% have grammar school age & tweens (5-12)
- 14% also have a teenager (13+)
- 75% have a college degree or higher; 34% have an advanced degree
- 57% have annual HHI of $100k or more
- 80% are the decision maker for family activities
- 97% plan to spend the same or MORE on kids/family activities in 2020
- 73% are willing to pay extra to give their children special experiences
(Source: 2020 Survey of 5,655 Hulafrog Subscribers)